How do you know boudoir is right for you? Here are the Top 11 Signs You’re A Candidate For Boudoir by a Chicago-based modest boudoir photographer.
Top 11 Signs You’re A Candidate For Boudoir
- You’ve been wanting to try boudoir, but have always been timid in the past.
- You earmark pages of Anthropologie catalogs and insert yourself in said pages.
- You have an Anthro Card at Anthropologie.
- You’re getting married and are seeking a special treat the two of you will treasure.
- You’re celebrating a giddy milestone.
- You believe subtle sexiness speaks volumes.
- You LOVE both dark n’ moody and light n’ airy photography. You love a wardrobe of images to suit your style + mood.
- You love yourself some good bedhead. Stuffy hair is so not you.
- The concept of boudoir-esque (modest boudoir) photography speaks to your soul.
- You equate feeling sexy n’ free with feeling comfortable n’ confident.
- You love all-white-everything and bohemian glamour as much as I do.
If you meet at least 3 of the criteria of The 11 Signs That Make You A Great Candidate For Boudoir, then I suggest you contact me immediately. I’d love to assist you in discovering why boudoir is right for you and photograph your dream session! Remember boudoir is not only a gift you give to others, but also a gift you give to yourself. Capturing this special season in your life will serve as a monumental keepsake to cherish for years to come. I wish I had been able to photograph a modest boudoir session for my husband when we married a decade ago, but now I have the pleasure of photographing women, like myself, who have always wanted a little something different in boudoir! Let me help document this season of life, whatever the milestone!